Hey all! I wanted to do something a little different today! I’m going to share 12 things you may not know about me!
1. I am the youngest of two. My sister is 10 years my senior.
2. I went to private schools throughout my entire school career. I never had to worry about an outfit.
3. My favorite color is blue, but I lean heavily on purple, orange, and sets of colors.
4. My brand colors were inspired by “Riverside Station” from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door.
5. As outgoing and extroverted as I am, I need time to recharge. Sometimes, I recharge a little too much and hermit myself.
6. I love everything Japan. From the food to the culture.
7. I taught myself how to read, write, and speak Japanese.
8. I love rice. Like… I really love rice. *points to #6.*
9. I was raised Christian, but turned Agnostic. Personally, I wouldn’t say that there is a higher power that influences all we do, but I wouldn’t say one such being doesn’t exist.
10. I like being cold than hot. Being cold helps me fall asleep while being hot wakes me up.
11. I had hyperthyroidism. Since having two radioactive treatments, I now have hypothyroidism.
12. I tend to see the neutral side of things. For example, with moral values and lifestyles, my frame of logic is “why not both?”
BONUS 1! I adore videogames! That’s what inspired me and my art style for years!
BONUS 2! Videogame music is one of my favorite genres to listen to when creating.
I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit about me! If you have any questions about me, please send them my way in the comments below! Thanks so much for reading! I’ll catch you next week!